The best home yoga programmes I can get my hands on

Hi guys, Adam here.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I spent several years as a personal trainer either working out of a gym or taking people for home workouts. After years in gyms, I realised that a lot of the tools in there really weren't all that necessary for an awesome workout. You could do just as much and get just an effective workout from the comfort of your own home.

After this, I started developing some home programmes and got into a lot of home workout DVDs and online videos. I started showing my clients that they didn't need a big expensive gym membership and the more I concentrated on home workouts, the more I found the power of yoga was so effective, it became the main form of exercise I was teaching my clients.

Now, I can't be there to train all of you, but I can at least show you some of the best workout DVDs and downloadable videos I can get my hands on.

Welcome to the blog - lets do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Burn